Summit is an advanced mastering grade limiter plugin VST / AU
Download current verion 1.0.0
Summit Limiter Plugin VST / AU
What is Summit
Summit is a mastering grade limiter plugin supporting VST2 / VST3 and AU versions with independantly adjustable envelopes for peaks and stereo
It features a tube modeller to give a more natural analog feel and has some advanced metering which gives track volumes as Peak, RMS, LUFs, Range and Integrated loudness
The limiter can be used:
- On the master output for mastering
- On a mix bus / channel bus to tame peaks
- Creatively on individual channels
- Or as a limiter to balance entire mixes or live performances
- Independent Peak and Stereo Envelopes
- Multi tube modes including Single, Dual and Broken
- Adaptive Release
- A,B,C,D Quick Swapping
- Advanced Metering
- Loudness and Waveform views
All of our plugins work with Windows (>8.1) and Mac (>10.11), and are compatible with 64-bit VST and AU.
Windows - download the windows zip file and extract files.
- For VST2 copy "IK Summit.dll" into your VstPlugins folder e.g. C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins
- For VST3 copy "IK Summit.vst3" into your VST3 folder e.g. C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3
Mac - download the OSX zip file and extract files.
- For VST2 copy "IK Summit.vst" into your VstPlugins folder e.g. /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/
- For VST3 copy "IK Summit.vst3" into your VST3 folder e.g. /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/
- For AU copy "IK Summit.component" into your AU Components folder e.g. /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/
Download Summit Limiter!
Windows Plugins Summit.win.zip
Mac OSX Plugins Summit.osx.zip